Here is another feel good single by Jetpack Jones
following up “Shade Of Love” Produced by Brock Berrigan this will be off there up coming mixtape dropping 4/20/14 entitled “Shades Of Mary”
Download “In Due Time” Right now
80Million Ft. M-Ez Produced By JR-15
1. How long have you been rapping?
For over ten years now on an off I would say.
2. Do you think you are a better rapper or producer? Also the reason for your answer.
I think im great at both its good thing in the music business to have other options and talents.
3. Who would you say influences your music?
I would say my father TF Tyme first then it would be Big L, Jay-Z & biggie.
4. Tell me a little bit about what your currently working on now .
Well right now I’m working on my mixtape #NeverSatisfied and at the same time the team moet project #FromDaBottom2Stardom both will be out early 2014.
5. Are there any notable artists you have made beats for?
Tug McRaw, King Magnetic few years back, recently i’ve been working with M-Ez and Sway from #teamnosleep
6. Are you focusing more on being a rapper or a producer?
Both the harder you work the more successful you will be in the business
7. What’s your message to the competition?
My message is not a damn thing I see no competition just myself I learned that with doing this music over the years.
8. what’s your new years resolution?
Work hard and take the #TeamMoet and myself to the top
9. Will there be any features on this new project?
Yeah M-ez , Sway and a few more names but not gonna say you got to wait for the mixtape haha.
10. How can people contact you for features an beats?
my email@example.com , @Jr15music and Facebook j.r. robbins
For those that don’t know you us to rap under the name the infamous swagg what inspired the change?