With the holiday season in full bloom most people are out spending and charging doing everything including not paying bills so their family can have a good holiday season. It’s all good till after holidays when your stressed for money and thinking of what you could or should have done. Here is some tips to help you avoid this.
– When shopping more is better than less so don’t spend all your money on 1 big item when you can get a few (example remember when Katt Williams said he went shopping at the dollar store for his son and he woke up was looking everywhere & was like daddy you got me everything)
– Pay some bills ahead of time so you don’t have to worry about them next month. This creates more available money now an covers last-minute shopping.
– Don’t worry about buying things for people who you barely see & not getting you or your kids anything.
– Don’t spend an arm & a leg on decorations they not that important it’s about whats under the tree.
– Try 2 get a few major gifts on black Friday to save some more money.
– Always buy gifts throughout the year in case you lose a job or any emergency comes up and takes your money.
I cant give you all my gems but i hope these tips are helpful.