This is a pretty good interview done by DJ Skee on Actor Michael K Williams who many people know as Omar from the wire. He discusses getting into character when it comes to acting & being discovered by the legendary Tupac Shakur.
This is pretty cool right here at the Coachella 2012 a 2pac Hologram performs his songs
10) DMX- He should be a lot higher but he just had a lot of setbacks. DMX made a lot of good music i hope he has another run because he helped change the game.
9) Raekwon- Smooth mobster flow he has stayed true to his roots. He is the best member in Wu-Tang clan
8.) Jay Z- I don’t care how many records he sold because when B.i.G & 2pac was running the game an Nas & Mobb Deep was going hard he was two albums in an irrelevant. Dont get me wrong he has put out Great music over the years but he didn’t have much competition outside of DMX at the time
7) Eminem- His record sales are untouchable with a flow so mean he kills everyone on tracks even his family.
6) Big Pun- He was Hannibal with a pen deady & killed everything that featured him. He put out to good music in the time he was with us.
5) Jadakiss- The most lyrical emcee in the game now hands done. As he said he hasn’t spit a wack verse since the 90s
4) Notorious B.I.G – He put nothing but classics that everyone could vibe to while he was live. And to this day a lot people feel he is the best of all time
3) Big L He was really the first rapper to put Harlem on Camron Mase Mcgruff made debuts on his album along with Jay-Z. He put out a lot good freestyles in short time.
2) Nas- Very creative probably the most crafty with song concepts Rewind,I gave you power prime examples
1) 2Pac – Great poet even better work ethic to many classics to name too much music to listen to
Some Artists that would make Top 20
This week’s joint of the day is from a legend an my favorite artist of all time Mr. Tupac Shakur this song is Pain of the “All Eyez On ” it features his camp the Outlawz this is definitely one of my favorite 2pac songs. Alot of people have tried remaking this beat but no one did it like 2pac.
This has got to be one of the most disturbing things ive seen. At a recent show Funkmaster Flex decided to give his opinion on 2pac, is he even serious how do you speak like this about someone who is dead an can’t respond what a COWARD smh
The Outlawz had something to say to flex