1) For those who don’t know who you are what would you like to share to get them better acquainted an get familiar with the name?
BanG Em Smurf: 4 those who don’t know me I’m the former gunit cofounder/& 50cent business partner….a southside queens legend…
2) In the Past you were more of a hype man an did Adlibs etc. What inspired you to start rapping?
Bang Em Smurf: I felt like hiphop was diein..a lot of bullshit in the game…& who else got a BIGGER story 2 tell than me…& an when I say diein I mean in the streets everybody dancein now or goin pop…I DO IT 4 THE STREETS..
3) How did you come up with the FEED DA WOLVES movement?
Bang Em Smurf: I came up with the name down here in trinidad this shit is really the jungle down here & an I sat up in jail for dam near 4years a watched all these suckas get fat….now its time 4 the real niggaz 2 eat…& an that name stand out cause its a million other niggaz feeln like me who could relate..
4) When can we expect a new Bang Em Smurf & Domination Album?
Bang Em Smurf: 2011 we workn on that now as we speak….
5) What’s your best and Worst experience with the music industry?
Bang Em Smurf: My best was seein me & my old team (G-Unit) make history that was the beat feeln in the world we really use 2 get on our knees an pray we made & we did we defeated the odds& the worst was see how money change people…same niggaz that u will die 4 just filp on u…start feeln god cause they get paper LOL suckas..
6) As far as the Label situation is it still GF (Gangsta Flip Records?
Bang Em Smurf: Na its FEED DA WOLVES ENT gangsta flip records was a faze we left that in the past new era new money..
7) what can we expect from you going into 2011?
Bang Em Smurf: Me to be runnin this shit…..
8 ) What artists outside ya camp you feeling right now an would work with?
Bang Em Smurf: Im gonna say Cassidy,Young Buck, Yukmouth, na mean…I don’t really like workn out side my camp but if a nigga a real street nigga I’ll fuck with him/her..
9) what have you learned in the streets that helped you avoid bad situations in this industry?
Bang Em Smurf: Trust NO1…….loyalty is limited…..
10) If you wasn’t rapping what else would you be doing now?
Bang Em Smurf: Moving weight & an takin hits LOL LOL! Really th0
11) what’s you opinion on the state of hip hop?
Bang Em Smurf: This shit suck……niggaz don’t support real music know more
12) Is it possible to have friends in this business or is there no Loyalty?
Bang Em Smurf: NO friends in this game niggaz only care 4 they self or what they could get out a nigga.
13) Correct me if im wrong but doesn’t hip hop an WWE have alot in common seems like alot of acting?
Bang Em Smurf: You a 100% right this shit is wwe……a bunch of suckaz frontn fooln the world
14) Who all is on the FDW roster?
Bang Em Smurf: Me, Domination, Southpaw Da Don, Money M0, Fivealive & Maybach Dice he on FDW/MMG!
15) Last but not least do you ever see you an 50 Cent patching things up an working together?
Bang Em Smurf: Na I don’t see that happening its a new era niggaz don’t respect him no more……
(((((Check out http://feeddawolves.net/ to keep up with the movement )))))
You must be logged in to post a comment.